As we are now into Autumn, here’s a look for fall.
Products I used;
2. I used Morphebrushes 350 Palette Oranges shade as a transition colour for the crease. Then from the same 350 Palette I used a medium Brown shade and stippled it onto the eyelid and taking the blending brush to diffuse the brown and the orange shade at the crease. Once you have the blended the line effect between the both shade you are done.
3. The using and angled brush I used the Gwen Stefani Palette shade Blackout to create a smokey winged liner and the using a smudge brush to smoke it out.
4. I put on some false lashes but you don’t have to, you can add a think black liner. Then I used my trusted L’Oréal Volume Million So Couture So Black Mascara along with Urban Decay Perversion Mascara to coat my lashes with the falsies and then applied it onto the bottom lashes to even balance out the above lashes.
5. For under the eyes, I imitated using the same eye shadows and smoked it out using a smudge brush. The tight lined my water line lightly using a L’oreal White kohl Pencil.
6. For the brow bone I used the shades Bathwater from Gwen Stefani Palette.
1. I primed my face using Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. I applied the NYX Dark Circle Concealer Corrector under my eyes and upper lip to brighten up the areas . Then for foundation I used Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation in the shade 153=Y405 and stippled it onto my face with a Superdrug blending sponge.
2. I again used the Seventeen Stay time Concealer to highlight under my eyes and then set it with Anastasia Beverly Hills Banana powder.
3. To Contour I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit.
4. From the Gwen Stefani Palette I used the colour OC for blush.
5. For Highlight I used Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop in my inner eye to give a wider look to my eyes.
1. My favourtie Anastasia Beverly Hills Duo Brow Powder Ebony.
1. For my lips I used the Mac Whirl Lipstick with out lip liner.
I absolutely loved creating this simple and quick look. It’s very Autumnal and you can wear it with or with out lashes.
Let me know if you try out creating this look and tag me on Instagram Mumtazedit so I can see.
Also, what is your favourite makeup go to look you like for Autumn?