I love any kind of celebratory occasions. How it brings everyone together and we all rejoice. I’m really looking forward to the up coming seasonal events.
So come and get ready with me and let’s enjoy Eid. Where everyone dresses up, helps one another to achieve a look or an outfit, family meets relatives, eat amazing food created our elders or by yourselves.
For this make up look I went for the sparkling and flirty winged out eyes, as ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder’. Here’s what I started with;
1. I primed my eyes using a Concealer from Seventeen. Then set it with Anastasia Beverly Hills Banana powder.
2. I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance shades Golden Ochre and Burnt Orange along with Morphebrushes 350 Oranges shade as a transition colours for the crease.
3. For the eye lid I packed on Infusion shade from the Zoeva Cocoa Blend and using a M441 blending brush to diffuse any harsh lines.
4. I then added a winged liner using the Maybelline Lasting Drama 24 hour Black Chrome 07. Then using NYX Cosmetic Liquid Crystal Liner on top of the line of my winged liner for the sparkle.
5. For extra volume I added false lashes and waited for the glue to dry. Then I used the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and L’Oréal Volume Million So Couture So Black Mascara.
6. For the water line, I used L’Oréal White Eye pencil to give the appearance of a wider eye look, then using the pencil brush I smoked out the orange shadow from the 350 and Blackout shadow from the Gwen Stefani Eye shadow Palette.
1. I primed my face using Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, then for foundation I used Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 5.5 and applied it with a beauty blender.
2. I used the Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer to highlight under my eyes then again set it with Anastasia Beverly Hills Banana powder.
3. For Contour I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit to chisle out thy cheeks. I didn’t go too heavy handed. Just blend blend blend.
4. For Blush I used the shade OC from the Gwen Stefani Blush Palette.
5. For Highlight I used Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop on the tip of my nose and in my inner eye.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Duo Brow Powder Ebony and then the Benefits Gimme brow gel to set them into place.
1. I used the NYX Intense Butter Gloss Chocolate Crepe.Absolutely love this product. its so creamy and moisturising for the lips.
YSL Black Opium Perfume
Gold sequence dress bought from Mango couple of years ago, paired with a Jane Norman Legging.
I’m not wearing any jewellery as I feel the dress is jewelled up enough.
I really enjoyed creating this look and want to venture out to do more makeup looks outside my comfort zone. I hope you like it.
What kind of make up look do you like to do for a special occasion?
Would you like to see more looks in the future?
Wishing you all Happy Eid.